Tuesday, November 4, 2008

It's ELECTION DAY!

Finally. It's November 4th. I decided to spend the day all cozy-ed up in my apartment, spending the afternoon doing things around the house and baking for the troops. No long voting lines for me. I made my Proposition and candidate choices weeks ago and did an absentee ballot.

And while it's relatively quiet inside my little nest, I'm sure it's mayhem for the rest of the nation as everyone eagerly awaits the outcome. I'm almost too afraid to turn on the TV. I'm both excited and nervous; hopeful and optimistic that my candidate of choice wins, but at the same time, I know that it'll be a relatively close race.

We'll see what happens.

No comments :

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License .