Wednesday, November 19, 2008

People Who Do The Hiring Are Either Stupid, Lazy, Or Both.

This is the second time in a row now where I submit my resume to a production, and get a generic reply that's OBVIOUSLY been copy and pasted onto who knows how many other applicants.

Yeah, it's hard/annoying to have to type the same basic info for each e-mail you receive. I get it. I really do. But hey, you managed to take the time out and throw in my name for that "personal" touch, how hard is it to slip in the JOB TITLE that you all seem to think I'm "perfectly suited" for??

And they all want to meet with me too, which is the funny thing. Like I'm really gonna jump at the chance to meet some nincompoops to interview for a position I don't even know.

Oh, and have I mentioned that they all want me to do these mystery jobs for free?

No comments :

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License .