Sunday, March 13, 2011

Just For Fun...



Unlike most music videos who blatantly include film gear in their backgrounds (either because it looks cool, they can't hide it, or don't seem to care), this one embraces it somewhat differently. And I gotta say, I'm kinda liking it. Instead of equipment being things that are only used and never seen on camera, the Art Department did such a fantastic and unique job of weaving what most will never see into the set that things almost become hidden in plain view. I've watched this video a few times now, and each time, I notice something new that would've otherwise been kept off screen.

It's kinda cool.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgUrqGFxV3Q&feature=youtu.be

Saw this video and reminded me of this post, so I thought I'd dig it up and share.

A.J. said...

Anonymous - Those sky pans do look kinda cool, don't they? Thanks for sharing!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License .