Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Stupid Shit.


When I was first starting out, I thought banded cable was called "bandit." I think I called it that for about a year before I finally saw it written down on an equipment order.

I used to think stake beds were called "snake beds" and I couldn't figure out why. I mean, wouldn't the snakes just slither out of the sides and escape?

I was ready to take that to the grave when I worked with a friend of mine on a music video. That's when he learned that it was called a stake bed and not a steak bed. He thought that was the kind of trucks they used to take cattle to the slaughter house, hence the name "steak."



No comments :

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License .