Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Open Forum.


Blogging is hard. It's even harder when you somehow find yourself working full time on a show for 15 hours a day, plus drive time.

I want to write a new post, but it's late at night, I have to be up in eight hours and I just realized I've been staring at a blank screen for the past ten minutes, hoping inspiration will hit me. But I'm too tired to come up with anything interesting to write about right now, and if I'm not interested in what I'm writing, it'd be silly of me to expect anyone to read it.

So I'm turning the tables. Forget what I'm interested in writing about. Is there anything you would like to read about? Is there a topic or two you've been hoping I'd touch on? Is there anything you've been wondering about?

Some of the easiest posts I've ever written have stemmed from reader comments and/or questions, and further more, this whole blogging thing is more fun when other people get involved. It makes me feel a lot less like I'm talking to a dark void and more like I'm part of a dialogue.

If you have a question you'd like to ask, leave it in the comments or send me an e-mail. Or if you have something you'd like to get off your chest and/or bitch about, that's welcome as well. I may even join in on the griping fun. My only request is that it relates to the industry somehow.



1 comment :

Brad said...

I'm reading! And while you don't have anything to say at the moment, keep writing.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License .