Wednesday, December 29, 2010

What's New?

Between all the work I started getting a few months back, my vacation and traveling for the holidays, I haven't read a newspaper or watched the news for a looooong time now. And more surprisingly, I just realized that I don't miss it. I have no idea what's going on in the rest of the world, and I'm pleased to say that I'm doing just fine.

I'll probably revert back to being in touch with the rest of society once things return to "normal," but until then, did I miss out on anything good?

4 comments :

Ed said...

Well... I was made Emperor of the Universe and supreme diety but I found it conflicted with my watching Venture Bros and Robot chicken so I resigned. Other than that... wikileaks.

So pretty much same ols same old.

:)

Have a Happy New Year

A.J. said...

Ed - Thanks for the update. So who did you appoint to take your place? ...And what are wikileaks?

Ed said...

You didn't get the memo?? Oh crap, that means its been running by itself all this time.

I was gonna say something about a hole and a rock but then i remembered my time at Paramount, and not knowing what day it was when working on long projects with short deadlines.
The fella that runs the wikipedia site has a sister site called Wikileaks and he got a hold of a large quantity of diplomatic cables between the USA and everybody else... and published a bunch. "Hilarity" commenced afterwords.

Have safe New Year

Michael Taylor said...

A lot of people in this world got killed and a whole lot more got born while you were away. Sturm und Drang all over the place -- in other words, same as it ever was.

Which means you didn't miss much.

Wikileaks? They're the problem for which Depends are the solution...

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License .